Assistant Accountant - Land Rover
Are you an accounts assistant looking for a new opportunity?
As an Assistant Accountant working for the Jaguar Land Rover Retail Network you are responsible for the effective administration of the finance and accounting functions. By supporting the Retailers Accountant by handling financial data, producing various reports, supporting finance analysis and budget review processes within set timescales, you are integral to the team.
By being process driven, having a right first–time attitude with a focus on attention to detail you will be a pivotal to the success of the department.
Can you demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of running the purchase, nominal and sales ledgers effectively, updating all systems to ensure the data integrity.
- Experience with accounting and payment processes including invoicing and payment collection
- Ensure data is retained for audit and inspection purposes.
- Able to organise and prioritise work effectively to achieve targets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent organisational skills in a customer service environment.
- IT Literate including a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Valid Driving License.
Jaguar Land Rover offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and provides you with training and an excellent career pathway. We offer you a generous salary package, a team focused environment which, through learning and development, supports you in your career goals.
The Jaguar Land Rover Retail Network focuses on people, they are at the heart of everything we do. We will guide you to a career you are truly proud of. We work as one united team, by taking a long–term perspective, we build foundations to last and we transform our business together.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity at one of our Retailers apply now