Michael Page are excited to partner with an exciting business in Leeds who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance team.
Our client provide media services to a variety of industries across the world. Part of a wider group with operations across America, Asia and Europe they are growing and offer a really fun and dynamic working environment.
Based out of their Leeds city centre office and reporting into the Financial Controller you would be primarily responsible for management accounts along with ad hoc projects.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and group consolidation
- Preparation of Financial Reporting packs for foreign entities
- Provide variances analysis from budget, identify added-value reporting opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgeting requirements
- Preparing and reviewing P&L and balance sheet reports
- Assist with the Statutory audits preparation work to allow for timely completion of the audits, annual financial statements and corporation tax returns
- Producing Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Involvement in the annual budget process
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Delivery of finance related projects
For this role you must be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and ideally have some post qualification experience within Industry, although this is not essential.
You must also be proactive in your approach to work and be confident in communicating with stakeholders.
A dynamic working environment working within a strong and supportive team alongside a competitive salary + benefits.