Sr. Business Analyst - (IAM /Scrum / Agile) Top Financial Institution
Divine Tech Inc., the nation's leading software development company and IT staffing firm is conducting a search for an experienced Business Analyst for our top client, a leading global bank and financial services firm. This is based out of Greater Tampa, FL.
We are seeking a Business Analyst with financial services experience. This is for a client facing role.
- 2–9 years of BA experience required.
- Experience with IAM, PAM, Identity & Access Management, Cyberark, Security.
- Scrum Master certification preferred.
- BA experience in bank, advisory group, investment banks, finance industry preferred.Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in knowledge of business applications, data usage and word processing, data management tools and flow charting tools.
- Knowledge of change management and business continuity.
- Knowledge in the following areas: 24/7 Customer Support and Service Delivery Model Performance Metrics and reporting.
- Dev Ops experience a plus.
- Knowledge of databases, documentation etc.
- Compensation commensurate with experience – Technical BA Experience Required.
- 1+ Year Contract / Contract to Hire opportunity with potential for extension
Contract to Hire opportunity with competitive compensation based on experience.
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Join USA based, Divine Technology Inc., a leading IT staffing, software development, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We partner with top Fortune 500 and other companies all over the world and provide with them top tech talent. At Divine Tech, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract–to–hire or direct placement basis. Divine Tech's leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
Connect with us at .
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Divine Technologies Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Divine Technologies Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug–Free Workplace.
Keywords: Business, Analyst, IT, IAM, PAM, Business, Analyst, IT, Lead, Business, Analyst, IT, Business, Analyst, IT, Business, Analyst, Business, Analyst, IT, BA, Advisory BA, Bank BA, Finance BA, BA Finance, citigroup, bank of america, capital one, wells fargo, investment advisory, advisory, investment bank, Identity Access Management, MORGAN STANLEY, Privelidged Access Management, Finance, Citi, JPMC, PRUDENTIAL FINANCIAL, key Bank, Unix Keon, Root, Access, Identity Automation, RapidIdentity Privileged Access Management (PAM), PAM, Identity Management (IdM)SAML, JEA, Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), LTAP, Build Release, PAM, Cyberark, Sr. Business Analyst, Application Support Analyst,– provided by Dice Business, Analyst, IT, IAM, PAM, Business, Analyst, IT, Lead,Identity Access Management, Privelidged Access Management