Assistant Property Accountant
This role will be to support the Senior Accountant to ensure accounts services are delivered to a high quality, promptly and efficiently.
Well established Organisation, with a large Finance function who are looking for an Assistant Property Accountant.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Property Accountant will consist of the following:
- Respond to queries and resolve these appropriately.
- Financial analysis requested- such as analysing expenditure, manipulating figure.
- Liaise with Manager to ensure that budgets, both payable and receivable are accurate.
- Review month-end property balances, bank balances and bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of period end reporting to Managers.
- Preparing and submitting reports when the Senior Accountant is absent.
Ideally an active ACCA/CIMA/AAT studies with similar duties and responsibilities.
Experience within the property sector or Financial Services sector is essential
Excellent benefits and scope for progression within a busy environment.