An exciting opportunity for a proven Accounts Team Leader/Finance Manager to head up a busy finance team on a permanent basis.
A well-known services business based in Leicester, due to internal movement they are now looking to recruit a proven Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
- Management of a team within the accounting function
- Standard accruals and prepayments, P&L review, ad hoc queries
- Ensure the maintenance of effective and rigorous controls over all processes
- Liaise closely with the SSF colleagues and finance staff in local business units
- Demonstrating the SSF values and acting as a role model to other colleagues
- Allocating work and resources within the team to ensure a timely and efficient service is provided
- Monitoring controls within the team so that SLA's and any statutory requirements are met
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Conducting regular team briefings and keeping individuals and the team informed about developments within the business
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and reconciliation work.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure