Security Coach/Consultant (Audit, PKI, IAM) Brussels, Belgium - French
Security Coach/Consultant (Audit, PKI, IAM) Brussels, Belgium – French or Dutch speaking
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Security Coach/Consultant.
Please find some details below:
Description: Security Coach managing Audit, PKI and IAM
Technical experience required:
- Security Software Knowledge and Security Methodologies Knowledge
- CISO reporting experience
- Master of Security by Design
- Security Coaching experience
- Set up KPI and IAM
- Design the Security Network architecture
Functional experience required:
CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional CSSLP – Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional MS Office Tools
Level of education required:
A master's/bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Computer Sciences or quantitatively oriented master's degree or equivalent by experience (5 years of experience in IT sector).
- Capable of working autonomously and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Dynamic, pragmatic, diplomatic
- Good communication and listening skills
NL/FR or FR/NL + ENG notion (mandatory)
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.