Interim Finance Project Analyst
The Interim Finance Project Analyst will be doing a 12 month maternity cover in a business as usual role. They will work closely with the Commercial Finance Manager in the clients office in Central London.
My client is a large media and entertainment client, the role will be specifically in their retail arm looking after the budgeting and forecasting processes for several entities as well as supporting the finance team in their long term planning. The offices are modern, with a relaxed atmosphere and a casual business dress code.
The Interim Finance Project Analyst will;
- Be responsible for re-forecasting the quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare monthly reports and provide commentary on them.
- Take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting processes for their responsible entities.
- Business partnering with the project managers.
The Interim Finance Project Analyst will be;
- Immediately available or a short (1 week) notice period - essential.
- A fully qualified (and member) of the ACA, ACCA or CIMA - essential.
- Previous experience in project accounting and preparing management reports - essential.
- Experience with multi-site (international), stock and inventory - desired.
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary based on relevant experience and a 12 month fixed term contract.