Due to continued growth within the business an opportunity has arisen for a credit controller to join a busy and expanding finance team, where you will assist with reducing the outstanding company debt while at the same time offering a high level of service to their clients.
Our client is a multi award winning organisation who have built an enviable reputation of being one UK`s fastest growing business within their market.
The duties of the controller will include but not limited to :
- Chasing the due and overdue debts via telephone
- Credit checking new customers and maintaining credit limits
- Account management
- Dealing with customer queries in a timely manner
- maintaining sales ledger ensuring all accounts are kept tidy and client details are up to date
- Building internal and external relationships
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous credit control experience - Essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written - Essential
- Positive and proactive attitude - Essential
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships - Essential
- Ability to work under own initiative - Essential
On offer for the right candidate is a salary up to £22,000 per annum plus 20 days holiday +pension+car parking +company bonus+day off on your birthday