Manager, Payment & Collection
- Manage the daily activities of suppliers payment and report to Line manager
- To ensure all properly approved supplier invoices are accurately proceed on a timely basis.
- Working with cross functions such as Accounts Payable, sourcing and users team to ensure accuracy of payment.
- Monitoring of payable aging Report to follow up outstanding payments.
- Preparing of payment Cheque, TT settlement, Electronics bank transfer to respective supplier bank account correctly.
- Preparing Receipt transaction in ERP for collected received.
- Alignment with Business Team to develop proper collection process.
- Daily Collection report to Management.
- Daily Reconciliation with ERP and Bank statement.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by line manager as per business requirement.Good cooperation among team member and cross functions.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting / Economics / Business Administration
- At least 3 years experiences in internal control/ internal audit and risk management.
- Strong project management and good stakeholder management skill is preferable.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good collaboration skill and proactive.