APAC Finance Costing Officer (Airfeed/Network)
The Airfeed Specialist processes Airfeed operating data for managerial reporting, planning, and bid systems. He/She verifies the accuracy of the data, analyze, summarize and present data to senior management that forms the basis of financial and operational decisions.
- Responsible for APAC network costing and country Airfeed related function variance analysis.
- Working with different business units to ensure report accuracy and obtain information for analyses
- Prepare monthly business review report for management on a timely manner
- Assist in compilation and analysis of Airfeed annual budget and planning process
- Validate system flow updates to ensure accuracy
- Involvement in Airfeed project as required
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience performing in similar capacity
- Candidates without experience but is able to demonstrate right skill sets and aptitude may be considered
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders
- Able to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Possesses excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.