Business Analyst/Data Analyst
My name is Rinu Varghese and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter at TSR Consulting.
One of our most prestigious clients is looking for a Business Analyst/Data Analysis . This is a long term opportunity located in the Tampa Florida area.
If interested, please email resumes to
We don't work with 3rd party vendors on corp–corp
Reference #: 19–00492
Title: Business Analyst/Data Analysis
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Long Term
- Analyst role requiring conceptual and practical expertise in service and content management delivery.
- This role will leverage experience in HR service center operations to deliver reporting and operational data analysis to drive performance , cost savings and continuous improvement efforts for the organization
- Analyst will leverage experience in HR programs, consultation, negotiation/influence, user experience, content data analysis, business analyst skills, and SDLC understanding.
- Experience in ProgreSQL is preferred but not required.
- Role will also identify and deliver technical improvements for the organization, managing through SDLC principles for enabling technologies that include web portals, internal SharePoint, Vitalize CRM (ServiceNow), Chat, Data Visualization and Telephony.
- Analyst acts as a resource for smaller projects with manageable risks and resource requirements; can work independently and at times with minimal guidance, fully leveraging their HR operational experience to anticipate the needs of the team and organization.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain dashboard and data visualizations to enable performance analysis, and communication.
- Ensure global standards are applied across all performance management processes.
- Use large volumes of data for content utilization, contacts, time, and situational data to design reports and tools to make recommendations for staffing, process design, and continuous improvement activities based.
- Responsible for monitoring the analytic trends of all content, creating reports to drive decisions , and make recommendations to improve content.
- Continuously seek to improve range, depth, and effectiveness of content and messaging to elevate awareness and understanding of Human Resources tools, products, processes, policies, and programs
- Responsible for SDLC, access, administration and ongoing maintenance of PS enabling technologies ,internal SharePoint, vitalize CRM, data visualization tool, and knowledge bases.
- Create and maintain materials to support People Services engagement with stakeholders including Human Resources and senior leadership teams in business units.
- Support projects and team deliverables as needed.
Finding the Right People at the Right Time.