In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Audit Senior supporting the Audit & Assurance Services of our Malaysia office.
Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
To work as part of the team, leading on site audit teams, effectively providing a hands on compliance and/or advisory role that meets or exceeds client expectations and supports the partner/manager team.
- Proactively identifies clients' needs that can be satisfied from the firm's services and informs the manager/ partner.
- Audit work to include planning, detailed audit testing and the preparation of audit deliverables, including audit plans, audit findings documents and statutory accounts.
- Takes an active part in the audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy.
- Leads audit planning discussions to identify audit risks and understands the rational for the audit strategy adopted.
- Communicates any issues relating to an audit with manager or partner including matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage.
- Develops a good working relationships with client staff with whom you will have most contact.
- Adheres to the firms risks management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual.