Financial Systems Analyst
An exciting opportunity for an experienced analyst to have a direct impact on the success of the Cambridge based pharmaceuticals business as a Financial Systems Analyst. In this role the successful candidate for the financial systems analyst will be responsible for the implementation of Sage as well as ongoing budgeting and forecasting.
An established and successful pharmaceuticals company who are currently seeing massive growth in their sector. Due to this the business are able to offer fantastic facilities to operate from as well as a number of progression opportunities within a hard working and driven team.
The Financial Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- The successful implementation and testing of Sage upgrades
- The consistent monitoring and maintenance of the Sage system
- Training of staff on the systems upgrades that are undertaken
- Producing detailed monthly forecasts and reviews of forecasts vs actual
- Assisting the senior finance team with the annual budget across the business
- Providing financial assistance with any of the projects that are undertaken across the business
- Cash flow analysis and subsequent commentary
The successful candidate for the Financial Systems Analyst will be:
- An experienced user of Sage capable of implementation any changes necessary
- Have a proven record of system implementation and report design and testing
- CIMA or ACCA part-qualified
- Experienced in end user training
- Extremely driven candidate keen on personal and team success
- Confident in communication with senior stakeholders within the business
The successful candidate for the Financial Systems Analyst will be making a fantastic career move to a well known pharmaceuticals business who can provide a challenging yet highly rewarding role with significant opportunities for progression. The successful applicant will also be receiving a competitive salary and benefits package, all whilst working from fantastic, Cambridge based, facilities.