As a credit controller you will be joining a busy finance function where you will be proactive in ensuring that any outstanding payments to sales ledger are collected in a timely manner while offering a high level of customer service to its clients.You will report directly into the credit manager.
You will be joining a well established and growing organisation who are at the forefront of their industry. They take pride in the service they offer to their clients and have exciting plans for business growth in the future. As well as offering an impeccable service to clients they also rewards their staff for a job well done which has resulted in them winning an award for one of the best companies to work for.
The duties of the credit controller will include but not limited to :
- Chasing outstanding company debt via telephone and email
- Building strong client relationships to ensure aged debt is kept to a minimum
- Dealing with a account and invoice queries
- Identify to credit manager any potential client credit risks
- Ensure the sales ledger is kept clean and tidy and all information is correct and up to date
- Any general adhoc duties
The successful candidate will have the following :
- Previous credit control experience - Essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Essential
- Strong customer service skills and query management - Essential
- Ability to work towards team and individual targets - Essential
- Positive and professional attitude - Essential
On offer for the right candidate is an annual salary of £23,000 + 22 days holiday + career progression +pension