Page Personnel is working to recruit a Financial Accountant to join a successful business in Liverpool city centre on a fixed term basis for 12 months.
This company in Liverpool is part of one of the world's largest financial services businesses, providing an expert service to its customers and building an excellent reputation within their industry.
As Financial Accountant, reporting to the Finance Manager, your remit is to support the accountancy function with the following duties:
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling 10 bank accounts in multiple currencies
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Group consolidation and consolidation reconciliations
- Closing off the ledgers at month end
- Setting up financial controls and reporting lines for a new business entity
The successful candidate for this Financial Accountant must have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally studying towards a qualification (CIMA/ACCA/AAT)
- Experience working in a high volume reconciliations environment
- Strong technical accounting understanding
- Financial service background would be desirable
- Excel skills - able to do pivots, v look ups
- Strong communication skills and able to liaise effectively with stakeholders across different sites
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary of £30,000 with an annual cash allowance on top. There are 24 days holiday plus the bank holidays, and flexibility around the working hours.
If you're interested, please apply as soon as possible as the client is looking to move quickly!