Senior Financial Analyst
Development of the Financial Model will include the post holder using their technical skills and commercial experience to model complex business planning, financial reporting, tax, treasury, regulatory, and commercial issues.
The company is very well establish and is one of the largest companies in Hampshire, providing important services into the world of aviation.
They are proud of their high retention rate of staff and offer a great benefits package alongside the salary.
A successful applicant would be:
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA preferred)
- Accustomed to using advanced Excel and spread-sheeting skills at an absolute priority.
- preferably experienced with SAP and other systems
- Either able or keen to learn complex modelling consolidation
- Diligent in their working manner potentially from an audit background
- Corporate tax calculations, treasury issues and an appreciation of consolidation and group level issues
The company offer a strong benefits package along with a competitive salary.
Employee satisfaction is an important focus for the company, demonstrated by a high retention rate of staff.