Interim Head of Finance
My client is looking for an Interim Head of Finance to co–ordinate, manage and lead on the production and delivery of the Council's Year end duties and Statement of Accounts . The post sits within the recently redesigned Corporate Finance team and will play an important part of the senior management team
The successful needs to have experience of producing local government accounts and hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification. The post is limited term for a period of approximately 12 – 18 months.
- Prepare for the year end closedown of accounts
• Produce the Council's statement of accounts by the statutory deadline
• Lead conduit for external audit enquiries
• Co–ordinate and deliver a development plan to aid preparation for the following year's closedown process
• Develop accounting systems and associated processes
What's on offer?
GBP35,000 – GBP45,000