Senior Financial Accountant
Senior Financial Accountant that reports into the Head of Financial Reporting and Control and is a key part of the wider finance function.
This large property and housing organisation own and manage around 80,000 properties within the UK and are one of the largest affordable housing providers, working across the entire country. They also have a development pipeline of 10,000 properties and are looking to grow.
Responsibilities to include:
- Oversight of group statutory accounts and year-end audit process
- Ensure excellent financial control across the organisation
- Particular focus on the balance sheet and reconciliations team
- Drive improvements to the finance function and financial reporting team as a whole
- Ad-hoc support to the Head of Financial Reporting, Finance Director and CFO
You will be a fully qualified ACA or ACCA accountant with a background in audit classed as essential criteria. The ability to produce reporting within regulatory frameworks at a group level would be highly beneficial. In addition, the capability to work closely with stakeholders at all levels, both finance and non-finance, is key to this role.
Applications from all sectors are welcomed but experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines in a commercially focused organisation would be highly beneficial.
£60,000 to £70,000 plus excellent benefits