As an Accounts Assistant, your primary responsibility is the accounting and reporting across all functions of Purchases, Sales, Cash, Payments etc. You'll be working within a vibrant team based in Salisbury.
My client is a well-established SME within the Health and Care Industry. With multiple sites across the South Coast - this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established Accounts team within their Salisbury site.
As an Accounts Assistant, your key responsibilities may include:
- Code and post Purchase invoices into the accounts package on a daily basis
- Make sure invoices are relevant and accurate before posting
- Review and post Bank transactions into the accounts package daily
- Bank reconciliations
- Check PO approval on Purchase invoices
- Raise new Customer accounts as instructed
- Raise Sales invoices
To be successful in your application for Accounts Assistant, you must have:
- Experience working within some sort of Accounting environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity to join a well-established Finance Team