A newly created Management Accountant role, to support the rapid growth of one of the Groups Subsidiaries. An exciting role for a newly qualified accountant, looking to develop and progress their career.
A successful and growing SME business, based in North Yorkshire. The Management Accountant role is a new position, reporting into the Financial Controller, to support the rapid growth of the business subsidiary.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Full responsibility for producing the management accounts - including balance sheets, reconciliations, P&L
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining financial systems and policies
- Ad hoc work related to the group
The Management Accountant will:
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Have experience of producing management accounts
- Be able to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders of varying levels
- Have strong excel skills
- Be able to hit the ground running and use their initiative
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Motivated and driven to achieve results
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 plus other benefits.