Head of Finance
The role of Head of Finance is an exciting opportunity to drive business performance even further within a market leader achieving double digit growth YOY.
The role of Head of Finance is pivotal to the further success of the Business and has a strong commercial focus allowing the successful candidate to have strong input within process improvement and decision making.
Michael Page are delighted to be exclusively partnering this fast growing SME within the Tech Market, with their search for Head of Finance, based at their UK Head Office in Bicester.
The role will be online directly to the CFO and will have management responsibility of one finance individual.
The Business is now at a stage where the are keen to bring in a strong and talented Commercially focused individual to provide Commercial insight and strategy to build on their already impressive growth.
- Monthly reporting of P&L, balance sheet and cashflow, analysis and monitoring against plan
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for the lending banks and compliance with covenants
- Budget modelling and financial forecasting
- Ad hoc financial analysis and special projects to including the minimising of currency exposure, and introduction of project accounting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- System improvements, balancing the need for control with the entrepreneurial environment
- Calculation of tax provisions
- Principal liaison point with Accountants/Auditors and other finance professionals
Suitable candidates are likely to have a blend of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) experience, coupled with a solid experience in management accounts preparation which succinctly communicate the key points. As a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), you should knowledge of both UK and US GAAP. You will be highly analytical, numerate and have strong financial modelling skills - coupled with the mindset to challenge and improve and be self-driven to operate in an evolving environment. Exposure to the IT or Business Continuity sector would be an advantage.
Exceptional exposure within a fast growing company
Excellent working environment