Client Accounting Manager
Due to the continued expansion of our Singapore office, we are now recruiting for a Client Accountant Manager, performing ongoing accounting services for several of our key clients. You will be responsible for a small team, providing accurate and timely accounting for our clients, in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (and IFRS where appropriate). You will be required to have an excellent knowledge of both Operational Accounting and Singapore Tax.
You must keep abreast and monitor changes to financial reporting standards that fall within your remit and assess the impact of these changes to our clients. You must also be willing to carry out special or ad hoc projects and all other general accounting duties.
- • Manage a team responsible for:
- Processing of bookkeeping entries for client accounts into the accounting system;
- Reconciliation of banks, securities and loan accounts statements to accounting system;
- Ensuring all bookkeeping and reconciliations are prioritized and produced within the agreed timeframe
- Prepare payroll, and all relevant CPF submissions for clients;
- Checking invoices and arranging settlement;
- Focus of the team is accounting and reporting of financial investments for Investment Holding companies.
- Prepare the monthly portfolio statements to be sent to clients;
- Filing and archiving of correspondence and reconciliations;
- Liaising with external banks or parties for monthly statements or any queries;
- Providing monthly statistics on outstanding entries and queries to management and escalating any specific issues or bottlenecks as appropriate;
- Ensuring regular dialogue with company secretary to ensure client deadlines are met;
- Continually reviewing processes to ensure optimum efficiency and making recommendations on the enhancement of controls or process efficiencies;
- Preparing client accounts, and Financial Statements, as required in line with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and/or International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Business Development
Degree and professional qualification in Accounting or Finance required (ACA, CIMA, CGMA or equivalent).
Team management experience is required. Knowledge of Microgen 5 Series a significant advantage. Knowledge of trust accounting would be a significant advantage. Audit experience an advantage.