Costing Accountant - محاسب تكاليف
- Produce costing reports for company products with respect to cost centers and locations.
- Process ledger and booking entries regarding to all cost and production transactions including raw materials, bill of materials, variances between standard and actual costs according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that the correct transfer pricing is observed between business units.
- Maintain financial files and information in a way that allows ease of retrieval of information and reports.
- Perform detailed analysis of operating variances between standard cost, actual cost and budget.
- Review and analyse actual and standard product cost. Update inaccurate standards and report any problems immediately.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to costing processes.
- Ensure that all transactions and reports are processed according to externally defined legislation and guidelines so that the company fulfills all legislative reporting requirements.
- Prepares estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.