Junior Order Management Associate
Reports to: Manager, Order management
The Order Management Associate is responsible for receiving and assigning order processing requests to drive the actual processing of orders and to close-loop the assignment after completion and facilitate post-order entry needs. And, OM associate is responsible for coding tickets and participate in phone calls with customer to facilitate the replacement products. These processes are integrated within the overall order flow as the start and end points of the order process continuum. In addition, there are vital stand-alone processing tasks that provide ancillary support to the overall management of orders which will assigned as needed.
This position will serve as the administrative arm of the overall team and may support a variety of critical elements that extend beyond the actual entry of orders itself. Some involvement may include tasks related to returns, credits, metered billing, invoicing, reporting, scrubbing lists, working clean up lists, auditing assistance, queue management, and communicating with customers to name a few. This will include other areas as necessary to support workloads.
The Order Management Associate position requires a high degree of computer literacy and a well-rounded knowledge of ERP systems with the ability to navigate various systems and programs.
- Ability to administer and maintain daily requests within a vendor ticketing system.
- Ability to navigate required Oracle processes as needed
- Learn the Order Cycle and order requirements for the Order to Cash process
- Track and report on metrics for a variety of situations
- Maintenance of lists and scrubbing activities
- Produce comprehensive reports concerning a variety of metrics on many levels relative to order management workloads
- Must have the ability to communicate accurately and effectively with internal and external audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Responds to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties
- Monitors incoming orders and sales orders to ensure accurate Booking and Releasing of sales orders ensuring that all approvals are in place and compliance with company policies and procedures
- Interface with various internal departments to resolve issues related to configuration, shipping, RMA, new product introductions and processes etc
- Demonstrated ability to identify process improvements
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Should be open to do night shifts (cab facilities provided)
- Strong Communication Skill
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
- Understanding ERP systems with Oracle applications experience being highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be detail oriented and strive for a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes
- Productive use of time management skills
- Displays a highly motivated attitude and ability to meet deadlines
- BCom is mandatory + ACCA first 7 to 9 papers qualified.
- 1-3 years of experience