Senior Finance Analyst
- Support the Accounts Manager in the team reasonable for Group Reporting whilst improving the reporting process through systems knowledge.
- A large and innovative business operating on a multinational level.
- A key influence in the Automotive industry.
- Improve the quality of financial reporting for the global National Sales Companies (NSC's) and the UK functional reporting teams into the central Accounting function.
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly reporting compliance are adhered too.
- Support and deliver statutory accounts audits.
- Responsibility to contact wider areas of the business to supporting them with accounting adjustments.
- Work alongside the Technical Accounting Team and Group to ensure IFRS reporting requirements are met.
- The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA).
- Strong SAP and systems knowledge.
- Candidates should possess of proactive approach to work, being bale to demonstrate enthusiasm throughout all areas of the job.
- Able to build strong relationships with the Accounting Team and different areas of the business.
- Strong ability to present ideas with Stakeholders across the business.
- Supervisory experience.
- The opportunity to join an international organisation allowing great exposure to the business as a whole.
- Chance to travel.
- Be part of a world class team proud to be the leaders in their market.
- Further your career.
- Discounted car purchase scheme.
- Strong bonus structure and highly competitive pension plan.