Assistant Finance Manager
This Assistant Finance Manager role will take ownership of the financial reporting for multiple digital agencies. You will be responsible for reviewing the month end management accounts and partnering the Commercial Finance Manager in providing commercial support to the business.
This international and leading media company are one of the most reputable companies in the industry. Their head office is based in the City of London.
As the Assistant Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Review the monthly management accounts in accordance with US GAAP including revenue, journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Review month end variance analysis for revenue and P&L.
- Review and reconciliation of intercompany recharges.
- Maintain contract inventory.
- Maintain and develop monitoring controls to minimise the risk of fraud to the company and to meet all SOX reporting requirements.
- Review of general ledger coding of invoices and POs in SAP for all office costs incurred.
- Reviewing personal and company credit card expenses.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure all timesheets are kept up to date and promote best practice across the agencies.
- Work with biller to ensure timely and accurate invoicing of fees.
- Responding to frequent queries from senior management, controllers, non-finance employees and auditors.
Partner with the Commercial Finance Manager in the preparation and timely reporting to groupincluding budgets and quarterly reforecasts
To be considered for this Assistant Finance Manager role you must have the following:
- Strong academic record
- Part-qualified / Finalist CIMA or ACCA
- Excellent excel knowledge
- Experience of preparing end to end management accounts
- US GAAP knowledge would be advantageous
£40,000 - £45,000 + study support + excellent benefits