An excellent opportunity to join our payroll team. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be able to work to tight deadlines and be the point of contact for numerous clients.
Our services include outsourced Payroll Services and our clients range from SMEs to large companies.
Payroll management and processing is one of the most challenging responsibilities a company has to deal with. Our payroll experts provide the highest quality standards to our clients consistently. If you are looking to further your career and gain experience working with multiple clients, then a career in payroll is for you.
The role will comprise of the following activities:
- processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for specific clients;
- processing of Revenue returns;
- processing bank payments;
- dealing with day-to-day queries on client payrolls;
- accurate record keeping, and;
- general administration duties.
The successful candidate will be and possess:
- 1-2 years previous payroll experience an advantage
- computer literate (MS Office);
- ability to meet tight deadlines consistently;
- good interpersonal skills; and
- high level of initiative, with a strong sense of responsibility.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.