This is a fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide leading business. My client are looking for an experienced finance controller to join their finance team
My client represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fuelling and adjacent markets and are based in Basildon.
The responsibilities for this financial controller are:
* Control and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet reviews with management and internal/external auditors
* Analyse and investigate cost centre expenditure with Regional Controllers and cost centre owners.
* Review and report out monthly actuals to Regional Controllers with commentary and variance analysis.
* Load monthly actual results to HFM - global financial consolidation system, ensuring compliance with US GAAP.
* Prepare monthly Intercompany invoices and reconcile month end balances with global regions.
* Preparation of Quarterly schedules for corporate reporting.
* Assist in the preparation of local statutory Financial Statements & Tax packs for GVR entities
* Standard and non-standard monthly journal postings and GL reconciliations.
* Management of the fixed asset postings and reconciliations, including purchases, disposals and depreciation.
* Daily bank postings and reconciliations ensuring all payments have the correct sign off in line with policy.
The successful finance controller will need to be Part-qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) and technically skilled with experience of month end reporting and reconciliations for multiple European entities
- Fantastic Basic Salary
- Additional benefits