We are exclusively working with a well established, leading organisation in their field in the search for a Credit Controller
Our client is a well known, well established organisation in Haywards Heath
- Check that cash is posted to the correct account and allocated against the correct outstanding invoices on a daily basis.
- To take on the active chasing of lower value debts
- Raise any queries with the relevant departments
- To ensure, where relevant, email copies of invoices are sent out to the correct individuals/clients in line with SLA deadline
- Occasional temporary absence cover if required in the wider Finance department (relevant training would be given, should this occasion arise)
- To assist with the authorisation of credit card payments in the event that the existing role holders are absent (leave or illness).
- Other tasks that may reasonably be requested by Financial Controller.
- Experience of deadline driven environments
- Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable processing experience
- Credit Control procedures experience.
- Knowledge & experience of Finance reporting system(s)
- A good understanding of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Minimum of 5 GCSE/O level qualifications with English and Mathematics as two of the five
- Experience of multi-currency environments
- Previous experience of a high volume data input environment
Up to £25,000 + additional benefits