Property Client Accountant (Temporary to Permanent)
This role, Property Client Accountant (Temporary to Permanent), is an amazing opportunity for a candidate with Property experience to work for one of the fast growing companies in London!
Our client are keen to hire someone with a Property background or that has been a Client Accountant preiovusly to help aid their growth plans and future business success.
Our client are based in the City of London close to Euston and Kings Cross.
They have grown rapidly over the course of the last two years and are expanding their property portfolio all across London. As a result they are keen to hire an experienced Client Accountant either with prior experience in the property sector or as a Client Accountant previously.
Please note the role is a Part Qualified or Finalist role and unfortunately cannot consider Qualified candidates.
The role will initially begin as a temporary role to start next week, with the potential to become permanent after 6 months.
This role, Property Client Accountant (Temporary to Permanent), involves:
- Trial Balance reporting, VAT reporting, regular charges to tenants and any other adhoc reports/ requirements to clients, surveyors and solicitors as appropriate.
- Be the main point of contact for the client and tenants on the portfolio.
- Full knowledge and accountability for your properties, client accounting reports, and general administration processes for the portfolio.
- Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including timely accurate accounts reporting to clients and monitoring of funding and completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Liaise with the relevant surveyors on the portfolio
- Attendance at meetings with clients when required
- Working with the clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond as appropriate.
- Calculation and compilation of completion statements, rent review calculations and interest rate applicable.
- Liaise with service charge analysts to ensure all service charges in the portfolio are closed within 4 months of the service charge year end or within the contractually agreed deadlines and that all client recharge accounts have been correctly reconciled.
- Accountancy sector
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of property accounts
- Knowledge of Service Charges, which are applied to properties
- Computer literate, excel advanced level to include pivot tables
The candidate we are looking for, Property Client Accountant (Temporary to Permanent), must:
1. Have worked in the Property sector and/or have client accounting experience
2. Be immediately available or on a maximum of 2 weeks notice
3. Be happy to commit to a temporary assignment for at least 6 months
4. Be able to commute to the City of London
This role is a really exciting role to work for an amazing company with impressive growth plans!