A brilliant opportunity has come up for a proven Commercial Analyst to join a market leading business on a permanent basis.
You will join a large and busy Finance team where you will be responsible for liaising with various departments to maximise company performance.
A successful and growing business based within the Leicestershire area, who have an immediate requirement to expand their finance team by bringing in a proven Commercial Analyst on a permanent basis.
- In depth analysis of financial and commercial data for the business and its various divisions
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- KPI Analysis
- Effective liaison with budget controllers, divisional heads and senior management in non-finance in order to report and comment on trends and strategy Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in management accounting, reporting, forecasting and business partnering.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present financial data to senior management with commentary in a structured manner.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
Excellent career development, study support, car parking, commercial accounting exposure