Credit Controller (Junior)
My client are looking for a Credit Controller (junior) to join their accountancy team on a permanent basis. Based in Central London.
My client are a collection of non-residential city centre venues for training, meetings, conferences and events. They are a fast growing challenger brand that loves great customer service, contemporary design, edgy communication and outwitting our larger rivals.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller (junior) are:
- Timely and effective collection of sales ledger balances according to the credit control cycle (via email and phone calls) to make sure all customers pay on time.
- Establish and maintain excellent communication and working relationships with internal teams and external customers.
- Negotiate payment dates in a confident and assertive manner.
- Deal with queries and potential problems/issues sensitively and assertively.
- Maintain a log of all credit control activities with high attention to detail.
- Work towards cash collection and debtor days targets set by the company.
- Allocate daily customer payments in line with company procedures.
- Take customer card payments over the phone.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management and undertake account reconciliations as required.
- Send out monthly customer statements.
- Assist with banking as and when required (accountancy).
The successful credit controller (junior) will have:
- 6 months experience in a credit control role.
- A finance or accountancy related degree.
- Ability to commute to Central London.
The successful candidates will join a the events company on a competitive salary between £21,000 and £23,000 depending on experience. Along with the following benefits:
*Annual pay reviews
*Subsidised fitness membership
*25 days holidays (+ bank holidays)
*Interest free loan (travel & education)
*Meals on duty
Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Central London.