Sole Credit Controller
This is an exciting role for a Sole Credit Controller to join a growing organisation. As a large property coompany in the heard of London they are looking to expand the finace team with a role for a sole credit controller.
Page are proud to represent this growing organisation with an opportunity in the accountancy team for a sole credit controller to join. The company specialises in property for all walks of life, from multimillion pound investors to student accommodation.
The main responsibilities are:
- Manage a client portfolio to a high standard.
- Collection of overdue invoices.
- Chasing overdue ground rent, service charges and rent payments.
- Working closely with accountancy team.
- Maintain strong customer service skills at all time.
- monthly visits to property to interact with tenants and other office staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong understanding of collection process.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work in a sole function.
- Work well in a sales environment.
- Be able to explain in detail past experience.
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have the ability to progress into different areas of the business.