Financial Reporting Analyst (Region Office)
The Financial Reporting Analyst supports international regions and He/She generates managerial and statutory reports. He/She performs variance analysis, creates process improvements, and provides training and support to internal customers. The Financial Reporting Analyst reports to the supervisor.
- Provides Customer Support and Generates Reports
- Generates weekly/monthly volume and revenue reports to provide management with financial results.
- Generates and reviews monthly financial reports to ensure accuracy and correct variances.
- Distributes financial reports to various departments to meet internal customer needs.
- Financial Balance Scorecard (FBSC) Reporting
- Involves in FBSC/IBSC report generation
- Coordinating & collating element information for monthly reporting
- Conducts Variance Analysis and System Audits
- Analyzes financial reporting and data variances to identify problem root causes and implements corrective solutions.
- Monitors the system to identify potential problems and eliminate recurring issues.
- Audits the reporting system to ensure optimal usage and authorized user access.
- Generates Ad Hoc Reports
- Receives and prioritizes requests for new data reports to serve customer needs based on urgency and importance.
- Collaborates with requestors to establish completion dates and ensure timely delivery.
- Follows up with requestors on report specifications to ensure clear understanding of desired results.
- Acts as Region coordinator to coordinate between corporate and fields
- University degree holder in Finance & Accounting
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical, strong in planning and organizing, attention to details
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Good written & spoken English
- Good team player
- At least 2 years working experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.