Tax Senior - Limerick
- assisting in the management of a mixed portfolio of clients
- working as a member of the tax team, the main area of responsibility will be to draft income and corporation tax returns in accordance with Irish tax legislation and company law requirements.
- providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing personal tax issues
- identifying tax planning opportunities
- research in relation to client taxation issues
- conducting Corporate Tax Audits on client premises
- various ad hoc duties and responsibilities as directed by management
Requirements / Essential Skills / Attributes
- qualified AITI
- 1-2 years post qualified experience in practice
- a thorough knowledge of personal tax and relevant legislation
- confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills
- good attention to detail
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.