Financial Services Audit Semi-Senior
The financial services industry is a fast-paced exciting place to work. This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of the business, and offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities. There is a dedicated and highly motivated team in place that is seeking a like-minded individual to assist with our expanding portfolio of audit clients. We are looking to recruit an FS Audit Senior. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of financial services clients. You will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
Our portfolio consists of hedge funds, SPVs and banks.
- assist in maintaining and developing client relationships;
- design and implementation of audit plans;
- ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe;
- manage trainees while on assignment;
- responsible for development and mentoring of trainees;
- take responsibility for a large and varied portfolio of clients;
- manage the accounts preparation and audit for each client;
- providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing audit issues;
- identifying efficiencies within the audit process, and
- research in relation to recent accounting and financial reporting updates.
Skills and attributes:
- minimum 2 years' experience required;
- strong technical knowledge;
- experience in audit engagements;
- worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice, and
- strong interpersonal skills are essential.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.