Manager, Internal Audit and Quality Assurance
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
As an Internal Audit and Quality Assurance Advisor you will:
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Assess clients' business environment, existing financial controls and risk challenges, and complex risk management approaches and recommends appropriate risk approaches.
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify internal control deficiencies, evaluate their risk implications, and draw the appropriate conclusions to best advise our clients.
- Guide clients through the development and execution of internal audit assurance activities (internal auditors over financial, operational, compliance, IT, SOX and QARs), consult with engagement leadership and clients on strategic plans and other business matters, and help to anticipate emerging risks for our clients.
- Manage client engagements, by defining the audit approach and scope, preparing the audit program, determining auditing procedures, seeing the audit process through completion, and applying internal audit standards in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Actively participate in decision making with client senior engagement management, provide meaningful insights, and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients, by providing high quality deliverables and communications, and identifying other Deloitte services that can help them better achieve their organization’s objectives.
- Play a lead role with project management by managing engagement planning, economics, billing and staffing; providing regular status reports and issue tracking for the client, while supervising project team.
- Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, and Deloitte products and service offerings.
- Exercise professional skepticism, judgment, and adhere to the code of ethics while on engagements.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte and our clients and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Bachelor's degree (in Accounting, Business Administration, Management or related field preferred).
- Master or Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation are an asset.
- Completed a professional designation such as the CPA, CIA, and/or PMP.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, with industry focus a plus.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and assess results of data analysis.
- Strong can-do attitude and ready to step out of comfort zone with commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership.
- Experienced in business development and building a practice.
Occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to travel in Myanmar countryside to work on client assignments. Ability to travel up to 50%.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.