Part-Time Management Accountant
As a Part-Time Management Accountant, you will be reporting to the Financial Reporting Accountant, providing support to the Finance Team by taking responsibility for certain matters and assisting colleagues in a variety of daily tasks.
I am pleased to say I am working exclusively with my client, who are an industry leading Group working within the Travel industry, based in Poole.
As a Part-Time Management Accountant, your role will include:
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations for expense accounts.
- Review and report on Head Office Management Accounts.
- Review the Aged Debtors and investigate accordingly to ensure that overdue debt is kept to a minimum.
- Review the Fixed Asset Register ensuring that assets are correctly capitalised and depreciated in accordance with the relevant Capex papers.
- Complete all ONS surveys.
- Prepare and distribute various expenditure reports for managers at period end.
- Provide cover for Accounts Manager.
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
To be successful in your application for Part-Time Management Accountant, you should be:
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a well-established Group with flexibility.