Your New Role:
Nigel Wright are delighted to be representing a manufacturing company who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their established team. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Credit Controller and assist in the recovery of outstanding debt and deal with customer invoice queries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact customers by telephone and email to discuss and agree payment of overdue debt.
- Handle account queries, both over the telephone and by email, in a professional and timely manner.
- Allocate payments to correct accounts.
- Resolve invoice queries.
- Prepare monthly reports highlighting overdue amounts and Days Sales Outstanding.
- Support the finance team with ad hoc requests.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have previous credit control experience.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Will ideally have experience of use of an ERP system.
- Will possess excellent communication skills and a professional manner and will work well as part of a team.
- Have a high attention to detail, a can–do attitude and ability to work under time pressure.