A busy and challenging role within a fast paced financial services business operating from the Newmarket area, equally rewarding however for the right candidate, the Accounts Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity. Within this position the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for assisting the team supervisor with the transactional processing of the purchase ledger as well as producing corresponding reports for the wider finance team and business.
A rapidly growing financial services firm based from Newmarket who present a exciting, fast paced and commercial atmospheres in which the right candidate could truly thrive. Operating from brilliant offices as well as having a highly rewarding working environment in which the the successful Accounts Assistant can develop their knowledge and career.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team supervisor with the accurate processing of the purchase ledger
- Ensuring that all supplier invoices and expenses are paid in an accurate and timely manner
- Weekly and monthly bank, balance sheet and supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with the Credit Control function of the business
- Assist the team lead with the production of detailed and accurate journals
- Working daily on Excel ensuring the correct collation of data
The successful Accounts Assistant will be:
- Experienced in a fast paced and commercial working environment
- Advanced user of Excel capable of V Lookups & Pivot Tables
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Previously have worked with international entities and multi-currency
- A highly motivated and driven individual who is keen on personal development
- Ideally AAT qualified or actively studying
A brilliant career move into the financial services sector for the successful application which will be able to offer brilliant working space in Newmarket, as well as a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.