Credit Controller (construction)
this is a sole credit controller (construction) role within a growing construction company based in Camden, London. The role is an exciting opportunity for someone with the relevant experience who is looking to work in a fast paced environment.
Page are proud to represent this growing construction firm with an opportunity for a sole Credit Controller (construction) to join the team. this is a role based in Camden.
The main responsibilities are:
- Chasing via phone and email
- Maintaining key client relationships
- Working closely with sales team members
- Maintain current DSO status
- Collection of payments
- Reducing aged debt
The successful Credit Controller (construction) candidate will:
- Have strong collection knowledge
- strong communication skills
- work well in high pressure environment
- have previously worked on portals
- strong Excel skills
- ability to work on a sole role and with accountancy team
- understanding of cash allocations and bank reconciliations
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full benefits package.