Pricing and Proposal Executive
Key job responsibilities:
- Responsible for assigned Bids and Proposals, including RFI's, RFQs, RFP's and a variety of informal requests, in alignment with Pricing and Proposal Team Leader.
- Responds to RFQ/RFP releases and other calls for proposals; Drives proposal development individually, in alignment with Team Leader.
- Prepares and assists in submission of proposals to include review and compliance, outlining, and follow-through on compliant and timely proposal submission.
- Prepares cost and pricing proposals utilizing elements of cost provided by other departments in accordance with company pricing and approval policies.
- Manages all proposal resource activities during proposal phase and post-submittal activities including leading customer negotiation and Fact Find meetings as required.
- Leads and organizes ongoing proposal meetings to identify and resolve problems and share information, when necessary.
- Leads the assembly and production of a complete submission which reflects the win strategy.
- Manages assigned bids and proposals with dynamic priorities, in alignment with Team Leader.
- Develop RFP questions that generate answers that helps company comply with the RFP and execute its pricing strategy.
- Review all pricing data submitted by project staff and external entities for accuracy, completeness, consistency, reasonableness