The opportunity to join a multi–national aerospace corporation that requires a driven and motivated person to join their team as a Financial Analyst and contribute from day one. An involved role with a variety of responsibilities ranging from budgeting to variance analysis in a progressive company located in Bedford.
The client is a global aerospace company located in over 50 countries and territories with a presence in UK; being primarily based in the US. Working on exciting projects that involving research and implementation of design through advanced engineering and manufacturing processes. The company is seeking to implement new systems and process that allow for digital innovation and integration between their various entities including next generation electronics and advanced materials. A Located in an easily accessible location in Bedford, the site is commutable for anyone in the area ranging from MK, Luton and Cambridge as well as those local to Bedford.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Analyst role are:
- Aiding in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning.
- Developing a variety of financial models to support critical functions
- Planning and Forecasting
- Performing variance analysis as well keeping up to date with market trends and maintaining up to date technical knowledge.
- To support programme planning and development alongside coordinating with process owners and stakeholders in an analytically driven environment.
The successful candidate for Financial Analyst role is someone that is:
- Driven and looking to progress within the company and assume future management roles.
- Requiring a strong understanding for the responsibilities of the role, and a good grasp of key software
- Ability to work in a team structure, that promotes progressive thinking as well as working across various teams providing insight from analysis.
- The ability to be critical thinker and a problem solver with strong analytical skills and communication skills.
- Part Qualified or finalist stages of your ACCA or CIMA.
With a large team as a Financial Analyst, the opportunity allows for progression within the company for the right person as well as offering various benefits that come from working with such a large corporation. A healthy salary within a company that is looking to invest in sharp and driven employees to continue studying and be team members for the foreseeable future. Aerospace and the Advanced Engineering sectors are booming and ever growing sectors of the market so will allow the potential for growth within the business.