An exciting opportunity for a client facing, all-encompassing role within this fast paced FMCG business operating from Ely with regular travel to Cambridge. Within this role the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a large number of client accounts, assisting the client facing teams with the project management.
A fast paced and dynamic FMCG operating from fantastic facilities in Ely who can provide a fantastic career step into the challenging but highly rewarding Accounts Assistant position. The successful candidate will be working within a highly driven and ambitious team who are looking to welcome an equally ambitious individual.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Project management, working closely with the client facing teams to ensure that projects are completed to a high standard
- Client engagement for the designated portfolio, providing valued customer service and support
- Provide risk management and analysis for the clients and various projects
- Completing the billing and invoices for your client portfolio
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Cash collection
- Assisting the finance team with cost analysis
The successful Accounts Assistant will:
- An advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data
- Hold Sales force experience, desirable but not essential
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the business as well as clients
- have previous experience in a fast paced and commercial environment
- Have a number of years experience with finance or accounts administration
A fantastic career step to a growing and widely known FMCG based from Ely who can offer progression and opportunities to continue to develop knowledge and skill set. The Accounts Assistant will receive a highly competitive salary alongside an impressive benefits package, also providing free parking.