The opportunity to join a large Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business with a nationwide presence with offices located in convenient Bedford. An exciting Financial Accountant role in a progressive team with varying responsibilities with the opportunity to work across multiple teams.
The client is a well known global Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain brand operating globally and nationwide within the UK. One of the world's largest employers focussed on creating innovative supply chain solutions with a worldwide reach through dynamic implementation. An employer that is driven to create a diverse team that promotes internal training and development to allow for career progression. A strong corporate social responsibility programme that promotes equal opportunity as well as the potential of flexible working conditions. With offices located in Bedford, they are easily accessible to anyone who can commute from Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton or the Cambridge area as well as parts of North London.
Key Responsibilities for the role of Financial Accountant:
- Producing Full Year-End and Financial Accounts
- Tax Reporting and Inventory
- Compliance with UK GAAP, IFRS
- Conducting Internal Audits
- Creating KPI Reports
- Collecting and Analysing data to be used for analytical estimates
- Accuracy check of all Financial records
- Preparing monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Report Sheets
- Control of preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure
- Responding to all financial enquiries through the interpretation of data
A successful candidate for the role of a Financial Accountant will have:
- Experience within a similar Financial Accountant role
- Part Qualified or studying towards the completion of their ACCA or CIMA or ACA
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Inquisitive in probing for further detail
- Able to handle tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
An opportunity to join a growing and thriving team within a fast paced global Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business that is always looking for the growth of their employees through internal opportunities and investment. A dynamic culture with a range of benefits provided due to the nature of the large business alongside a well-compensated salary.