Assistant Finance Business Partner
Work for an excellent charity as an Assistant Finance Business Partner, supporting the finance team with commercial output and support.
The client is a well established charity that aims to work towards bettering lives and supporting communities. They are looking for a Assistant Finance Business Partner who is passionate about the organisation and will be able to support and add value to the Finance team and wider organisation. They are looking for an individual that will be able to support the team with preparation of management accounts, budgets and forecasts but also liaise with external stakeholders, new business and wider functions within the organisation.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly reports to inform accurately activity for operation managers and Finance Business Partners
- Support senior executives in all aspects of management accounts
- Support Finance Business Partners to work with new business
- Develop good working relationships with operational managers and support them with ad-hoc requests in relation to finance
- Liaise with the wider organisation to be a link between operational teams and finance.
- Assist in the preparation of year end accounts for external auditors
- Maintain up to date knowledge in regards to housing regulations.
- Prior experience of using finance software to process data
- Report writing and analysis of data
- Qualified Accountant
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment
- Ability to build good working relationships
Competitive salary and generous benefits