Excellent first move from practice
This Richmond Upon Thames based client offers brilliant career progression. This is backed up by the fact that this Financial Accountant role has come about due to an internal promotion.
The business are one of the fastest paced, most exciting places to work in South West London. you will be joining a supportive environment, where training and progression is a priority.
An acquisitive organisation, our client offers a unique opportunity to kick start your industry career.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsible on a day to day basis for statutory financial reporting for the Group,
- Responsible for financial accounting in respect of corporate acquisitions, including production of completion accounts as required
- Work closely with Group's auditors to ensure efficient and effective statutory reporting
- Support Finance Director on fiscal and taxation matters in respect of Group companies
- Support monthly and annual financial reporting process, working closely with Head of Financial Operations and Control Accountant
- Assist in the integration of acquired businesses from an accounting perspective, including subsequent hive ups
- Provide input for and prepare financial accounting information to support monthly Board reporting and other reporting for private equity investor and lenders.
- Assist in the preparation and review of balance sheet accounting helping ensure accurate and up to date positions maintained across all legal entities
- Responsible for Group's reporting to Office for National Statistics as well as applicable regulatory bodies
- Ad hoc financial accounting
To be considered you will be qualified ACA or ACCA currently working within practice and looking to make the first move into industry.
This Richmond Upon Thames based Financial Accountant role for our global client is offering a salary of £45,000-£55,000 and an impressive benefits structure.