- Verifies assets and liabilities by testing items to documentation
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining
records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Provide recommendations of each audit, analysis, review or investigation performed and discuss audit findings with the auditees
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Performing and completing assigned tasks in a timely, and ensure work papers are
adequately documented and audit evidence is sufficient.
- Review salary, wages and its documentary cycle.
- Supervise physical inventory, periodic inventory and sudden inventory as instructions.
- Examine and review accounts balances, operations and the entries to ensure its validity.
- Ensure applying the accounting principles by review treasury, cheques, invoices, progress bills, contracts, accruals, salaries, supervising
inventory and the adjustments.
- Make sure that any errors observed during the review are corrected
- Prepare final report explaining the strengths, weaknesses, errors and problems
that emerged during the auditing of each company separately