Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity for a Finalist ACCA or CIMA Finance Business Partner to manage the Budgets and Forecasting function in one of the Country's biggest Housing Associations.
Based in London this Organisation is one of London's biggest Housing Associations.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the following duties
- Provide financial support to key Budget Holders.
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare the Annual Preparation of Budgets.
- Provide various analyses to ensure the organisation meets financial targets.
- Support Budget holders with costings for various projects.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be at the Final Stages of ACCA or CIMA studies and have exposure to the Public Sector. Experience of Financial Management across multiple locations and liaising with Budget Holders is essential. Experience of managing and training junior staff is required for the role.
A salary of between £35,000 and £42,000 plus benefits.