Management Accountant 6 Month Contract (Part Qualified)
This role, Management Accountant 6 Month Contract (Part Qualified), is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing business with the potential to become permanent. Our client are rapidly expanded within the Hospitality sector and are therefore keen to grow their finance team.
This role is Part Qualified role so candidates must not be qualified when applying to this role.
The role is based in the City of London next to Shoreditch!
Our client are a growing and upcoming company based in vibrant Shoreditch.
Due to growth they are looking to expand their Finance team and are therefore looking to hire someone for 6 months initially. The role may then become permanent after 6 months.
This role, Management Accountant 6 Month Contract (Part Qualified), involves:
- Working in a team of an Accounts Payable Assistant, Sales Ledger and Accounts Assistant
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and post payroll journals and reconciliation
- Deal with audit queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Complete Monthly Revenue and Cost of Sales journals for our Tour Ops business
- Create and communicate Monthly Cost journals for subsidiary businesses
- Produce quarterly VAT returns
- Update and maintain the Fixed Assets
- Variance analysis
- Paid monthly
- Working on a 6 month maternity cover
- Potential to become permanent after 6 months
- Reporting into the Finance Director
- Accountancy role
The candidate, Management Accountant 6 Month Contract (Part Qualified), we are looking for must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
They must be part qualified and be happy with a 6 month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing business during their expansion period!